Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Outdoor Fun

The weather was beautiful today. I think it was in the 80's. I got off work early so when Jacq and I got home we decided to take advantage of the beautiful day and get outside. She hasn't been feeling well so I didn't want to go for a walk or the to park. I decided to let her finger paint and she had a blast.

Jill- These pictures are for you!





Jacq broke out on this weird rash on her arms, and parts of her legs and face. You can see it in some of these pics. I gave her some benadryl and it cleared up but boy did it look ugly!




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am loving the curl in the last pictures. She is such a sweetie, I wish I could give her a hug! Too cute.

And I forgot my password so I am anonymous.
Love,
janna

KT said...

Oh, Tanya!! I just GASPED out loud at the last two pictures! (especially the second to last)

She is so gorgeous. Gee whiz!

Jill Carilli said...

I LOVE these photos Tanya. Thank you for posting them for me! I am almost ready!! I actually saw a real cute ad in a Huggies coupon book about the Mom who keeps her kid in a bubble because she is uptight about mess! I am trying to break free of that woman! I CANT WAIT to take photos of Ella getting all dirty with the paint and post them for YOU to see. I promise soon! LOL