Saturday, February 28, 2009

Random Picture Post!

It seems like I haven't been taking many pictures lately, but believe me I have. I just haven't been posting them. I really want to do more family photo shoots especially since the weather is warming up. So if you want a free session, please let me know. Here are a few of my favorite pics from this week.

We have a big wood chest by our front window. Jacq loves to get on it and bark out the window or act like a lion and growl. Its awesome when people are walking by and my daughter is barking at them from the window. One good thing about it is that the lighting is great!





Today she was being just a little too quite in her room. I went in to check on her and found her among piles of books as she read. Just melted my heart and of course I ran for the camera.



I was trying out my new portable stand and some different materials as backdrops. Jacq wouldn't stay still so I got her Baby Abby doll. That helped keep her a little more stationary and provided for some cute photos.



1 comment:

mownik said...

miss jaq is absolutely beautiful! your photography is phenomenal!!!!!