Sunday, August 24, 2008

Craft Time: Grandma's Goldfish Pond

Today my mom and my step dad came over. My mom use to work with little ones so she had this great craft idea. Jacqueline had a blast and got to spend some quality time with her grandparent's.


What you'll need:
-paper plate
-blue paint
-paintbrush
-aquarium rocks
-glue
-goldfish (i used the colored ones)

First, paint your paper plate blue to act as water.
Photobucket

Next cover the bottom 1/4 or so of the plate with glue.

Photobucket

Start adding the rocks. I added a few round glass stone thingys that I had.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Then put a few drops of glue around the rest of the plate and let your little one stick the goldfish on.

Photobucket

The finished product.

Photobucket

It took a few hours to dry completely. My mom recommended that we punch a hole on the top and use some string to hang it from the ceiling. Thanks mom, we had a great time today!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I had so much fun doing it! I can't wait for fall and Halloween because we are going to make some very cute things for that...Thanks Jacqueline, grandma loves to spend time with you....

KT said...

She's crafty... and she's just my type!

;)

amy said...

You guys do the cutest crafts!!! =)