Sunday, August 10, 2008

Bust a Move

One of my favorite things to do with Jacq is crank up the radio and dance our butts off. Which is exactly what we did before bed last night to burn off any remaining energy she may of had. I have to admit that she has some pretty sweet moves. I'm sure she gets it from me. I mean, I can do a killer Roger Rabbit. And don't even get me started on my running man. So as you can see by the videos Jacq has a great dance future ahead of her.





I should add that she also has great style in
A. Clothes - She put those bright yellow shorts on backwards and inside out all by herself. She said it was the next big thing.
B. Music - From Ray j to Garth Brooks. The girl has eclectic taste in music.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That is without a doubt one of the cutest little dancers I have ever had the pleasure to watch...she makes me smile and laugh and I am not saying that just because I am her Grandma....

KT said...

I kept hitting rewind and watching the stomach in-and-out part.

There are no words for how funny I think that is!!!


I'm in love with your daughter. She rules everything.